BEAUTIFUL SMILES FOR A LIFETIME
95 DUTCH HILL ROAD
ORANGEBURG, NY 10962
Preventive dental care is important throughout your life, no matter your age.
By practicing good oral hygiene at home and scheduling regular checkups with your dentist, you can help keep your smile bright and healthy for many years to come. Here are a few simple ways that you can prevent the build-up of plaque and cavities:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day with a soft-bristled toothbrush. Use fluoride toothpaste to remove food particles and plaque from the tooth surfaces. Also be sure to brush the top surface of your tongue; this will remove any extra plaque-causing food particles, and help keep your breath fresh!
- Clean between your teeth by flossing at least once a day. You can also use a mouthwash to help kill bacteria and freshen your breath. Decay-causing bacteria can linger between teeth where toothbrush bristles can’t reach. Floss and mouthwash will help remove plaque and food particles from between the teeth and under the gum line.
- Eat a balanced diet, and try to avoid extra-sugary treats. Nutritious foods such as raw vegetables, plain yogurt, cheese, or fruit can help keep your smile healthy.
- Remember to schedule regular checkups with your dentist every six months for a professional teeth cleaning.
- Ask your dentist about dental sealants, protective plastic coatings that can be applied to the chewing surfaces of the back teeth where decay often starts.
- If you play sports, be sure to ask your dentist about special mouthguards designed to protect your smile.
If it’s been six months since your last dental checkup, then it’s time to contact our practice and schedule your next appointment!
Dutch Hill Family Dental
95 DUTCH HILL ROAD ORANGEBURG, NY 10962 (845) 359-8424
Dutch Hill Family Dental
MONDAY 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
TUESDAY 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
WEDNESDAY 7:00 am – 2:30 pm
THURSDAY 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
FRIDAY 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Open select Saturday's
8:00 AM - 1 :00 PM
KIND WORDS FROM OUR PATIENTS
Dr. Tom and his fabulous hygienist, Cathy, provide wonderful care for my family! I have referred many friends and colleagues who have been quite pleased with the services at this practice. The music is great too!
Very professional, great environment , recommend highly.
Dr. Thomas Pizzolo and his hygienist Cathy are knowledgeable professionals. What I liked- answered all my questions, clean office, good attitude, put me at ease. Additionally, I liked the fact that Dr. Pizzolo called me about my concerns regarding orthodontic treatment that I'm about to get from my orthodontist.
It takes that extra step of personal approach to each patient to be different from the corporate world.
I'm not really good at going to the doctors or especially dentists. This time I'm actually planning on going back for my next appointment in May and I'm looking forward to it.
I have been a patient for roughly 25 years, since I was a small child, and have always had pleasant and positive experiences during my many visits to Dr. Pizzolo's office. The entire staff is friendly, professional and extremely skilled at what they do.
I have never dreaded going to the dentist and I contribute that to the people here and knowing that I have always been in good, capable hands. I have recommended this family practice to many, and will continue to do so!
Outstanding Customer Service! My dentist is out of town and I had a dental emergency. She called me and told me to come and see Dr. Pizzolo. Both Dr. Pizzolo and his office staff were friendly, kind and patient. What a lovely reminder that customer service and compassion are still a core value for people. Thank you for treating me like part of the family.
I have visited Dr. Pizzolo and Dr. Elashmawy on several occasions and have found them to be very professional, understanding and knowledgeable. They listened to my questions and concerns. Appointments are easily made and they are "on time" with my appointments. Their staff is very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend them.